Thursday, April 05, 2007

Chula Vista Mayor Cheryl Cox caused big problems for the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department

San Diego District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis has charged former Chula Vista employee Jason Moore with multiple perjury counts. With all the perjury that goes on without any consequences, this certainly seems political, doesn’t it? Maybe Bonnie wants to be appointed US Attorney by George Bush. If I were he, I’d appoint her. Of course I’m not he, so I am disgusted with her actions.

She ignored my complaint about Rick Werlin’s obstruction of justice, and then went on to charge Moore. Bizarre.

This new case was triggered by the camp of Chula Vista Mayor Cheryl Cox, so it made me think about all the perjury and other wrongdoing that resulted from Cheryl’s decision to commit and/or cover-up many violations of law at Chula Vista Elementary School District. Santa Barbara Sheriff Commander Sam Gross would never have been pressured to commit perjury if Cheryl Cox hadn’t voted to disobey the law.

No comments: